Live Messenger Presence button not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I've seen this issue posted elsewhere but have found no solution.

I've been using Windows Live Messenger presence buttons on my website since early 2009 and have found them very helpful. Just recently I noticed that the buttons show me as offline even though I am logged in and Available on my desktop client or logged in and available on Messenger (web).

Also, on the Web Settings page, the checkbox to allow anyone to see me if I am online will not remain checked.

Thanks in Advance,

Yellowlion

Saturday, March 20, 2010 3:52 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately there is not a current forum to post the question you are asking so I would recommend that you post you question to one of the Discussions in microsoft.public.windows.live.messenger located here:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.messenger&cat=en_us_0f43cf19-5af1-4912-9a55-f5ff1f9fd904&lang=en&cr=us

Hope that helps!

Have a great day!

Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Monday, March 22, 2010 10:22 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately there is not a current forum to post the question you are asking so I would recommend that you post you question to one of the Discussions in microsoft.public.windows.live.messenger located here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.messenger&cat=en_us_0f43cf19-5af1-4912-9a55-f5ff1f9fd904&lang=en&cr=us

Hope that helps!

Have a great day!

Tier 2 Application Support Server and tools Online Operations Team

I have to say that it is not as convenient as MSDN to browse that forum. Maybe it's because I have used to browse on MSDN.

LA PAGINA NO EXISTE BRUTO AYUDA DE VERDAD Y SI NO SABES CALLA. LA IGNORANCIA SE RECONOCE POR EL HABLA.
    Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:04 AM