Language Problem??? RRS feed

• Question

• While updating Onecare, I get an error massage. My system Vista Home Premium X64 Turkish and the system does not support the Onecare. The error ID is 0012-80004005. How can I fix that?
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:12 PM

Answers

• You can't, since OneCare is not supported on the Turkish localized version of Windows.
    You can try changing the OS language and localization settings to a support language
    (Control Panel - Regional and Language Options).

You aren't updating, by the way, you are installing - that is an installation error code that basically means that you are trying to install on an unsupported operating system language.

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?

The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Brazil (Portuguese), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Hong Kong (English), Ireland (English), India (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

Pasted from <http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/faq.htm>

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 7:07 PM