singal timestamp drop RRS feed

• Question

• I modified the umxsdrbrick. When I run the executable file, it turns out as follows:

Only 'TDrop' has been increasing,this is not right.

I ran DbgView and saw this:

Then I ran the umxsdrbrick in folder 'bin' ,it  had the same problem.

What does that meam?  

I need your help.

Thank you very much.

• Edited by orson1992 Friday, July 11, 2014 7:33 AM
    Friday, July 11, 2014 2:11 AM

Answers

• First could you provide your command line for umxsdrbrick, we are wondering if you are using 802.11n protocol.

If you are really using 802.11n protocol, before running the binary, some initial work are necessary. 
    a. Use command line “dut start --radio 0; dut start --radio 1” to start radio 0 and radio 1. 
    b. Assign the receiver side sample rate, using “dut radwr –radio 0 –reg 0x17 –value 0x1”. That means setting the value of radio register No.0x17 as “1”. The register belongs to radio 0. Also you should do the same operation on radio 1.
    c. Set transmitting side data width as 8bit or 16bit, using “dut radwr –radio 0 –reg 0x16 –value 0x1”. Also you should do the same operation on radio 1.
    d. Optional operations: setting central frequency, frequency offset, rxgain and rxpa. All the registers have been set default values in Sora baseband source code.
    • Proposed as answer by Qi LuoEditor Monday, July 14, 2014 3:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Qi LuoEditor Thursday, July 17, 2014 9:23 AM
    Monday, July 14, 2014 3:45 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• First could you provide your command line for umxsdrbrick, we are wondering if you are using 802.11n protocol.

If you are really using 802.11n protocol, before running the binary, some initial work are necessary. 
    a. Use command line “dut start --radio 0; dut start --radio 1” to start radio 0 and radio 1. 
    b. Assign the receiver side sample rate, using “dut radwr –radio 0 –reg 0x17 –value 0x1”. That means setting the value of radio register No.0x17 as “1”. The register belongs to radio 0. Also you should do the same operation on radio 1.
    c. Set transmitting side data width as 8bit or 16bit, using “dut radwr –radio 0 –reg 0x16 –value 0x1”. Also you should do the same operation on radio 1.
    d. Optional operations: setting central frequency, frequency offset, rxgain and rxpa. All the registers have been set default values in Sora baseband source code.
    • Proposed as answer by Qi LuoEditor Monday, July 14, 2014 3:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Qi LuoEditor Thursday, July 17, 2014 9:23 AM
    Monday, July 14, 2014 3:45 AM
    Answerer
  • Thanks for your answer. We have solved the problem.
    Thursday, July 17, 2014 8:30 AM