none
No Icon images

Question

• Hello , i dont know in which forum category should i post this , but i have a problem with my icons...

I dont see about 7 aplications ikons , there's only a white paper showing . The program turns on without any problems .

It started when i made a new account and signed in for my brother . I then put all the programs in a folder (on his account) , so he couldn't see them. When i went back on my account , the apps were gone too. I tried restoring the apps , deleted his account from the laptop and got all the apps to my desktop home screen. I couldnt move them from the start menu so i had to search for the apps using cortana and then opening in folder and draging it to my desktops home screen... now i dont see 7 apps icons images but i also dont see the apps when i type them into the Windows Search bar.

Is there any restore i can do to get all things back to normall as it was before i made the account? Please help me , when i right click on the app and properties , the picture does show in the window . Restarting laptop doesnt work. 

P.s Sorry for my english and grammar but im not from england.

Edit: I have Windows 10 !!

Sunday, January 22, 2017 1:10 AM

Answers

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to Windows 10, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, January 22, 2017 1:46 AM