none
Import Data from Azure Sharepoint to SQL Server

Question

• Hi,

I am trying to run an exiting package in SSIS to import data from Azure SharePoint to SQL Server. The item which has been used to import data from Azure SharePoint is not the usual SharePoint List Source item. As I run the package I get the following error message:

Is anybody familiar with this item and how it works? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Soussan Baradari

• Moved by Caillen Monday, August 17, 2015 8:35 AM
    Thursday, August 13, 2015 2:36 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Soussan,

Your question is irrelevant to Visual Studio Integration, maybe you can try SSIS forum or SharePoint forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 17, 2015 8:35 AM
  • Hello,

You should ask in the SharePoint forums.

Or, you could ask in the Microsoft Azure forums over here: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/azure/en-US/home

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, August 17, 2015 2:43 PM