people are jumping? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hey suddenly there seems to point bonnaza every where!!!

in two days i slipped by 5 ranks!!!

where the people getting points before end of month

Saturday, April 21, 2007 6:13 AM

All replies

• I think many people are cheating and misusing some features to get more points. The admin should notice it and stop it immediately.
    Saturday, April 21, 2007 3:35 PM
  • may be ur right

people ar missuing this contest through the refral

Saturday, April 21, 2007 3:41 PM
  • Even i misused it, but i got caught.And my points for the referrals are removed. Stick out tongue
    but there are still some students who have not got caught yet Stick out tongue this is unfair.
    Sunday, April 22, 2007 5:20 AM
  • Great confession buddy.
    Monday, April 23, 2007 4:50 AM
  • @Paresh, thanks buddy. But what about the rest who are still enjoying the top seat even after cheating. The admins should take actions about it, or someone should inform the admins about it, hehe. Cause if this continues, then people who does lot and lot of hard work will stay out, and the ones who have  cheated will win.
    Monday, April 23, 2007 9:51 AM
  • yeah.

u r right.

But they are trying to do that.i have observerd that no of ansewrs has significantly changed today.

But it's not an easy task as people are working in association to continue the wrong work.

Monday, April 23, 2007 10:54 AM
  • some one doing chitting in this game they will be punish by admin very soon
    Monday, April 23, 2007 11:04 AM
  • Man i am not saying about the number of posts marked as answers.  They are not done by the admins, the number of posts marked as answers shown are only for the past 30 days and not total, so if you didn't do much work in past 30 days, it might decrease, and its automated.

Monday, April 23, 2007 1:06 PM