CRM opening to Plan information tab instead of general RRS feed

• Question

• After holiday CRM dynamics 2011 started acting weird. Instead of opening the general tab, its opening the planinformation tab. is there is anyway to open it back it to general

Monday, January 6, 2014 4:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Are you talking about a specific entity form? 

Ronald

• Marked as answer by Mmm1985 Monday, January 6, 2014 5:14 PM
    Monday, January 6, 2014 3:53 PM

All replies

• Check this http://blog.xrm.com/index.php/2012/03/personalizing-crm-online-2011-home-page/

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Monday, January 6, 2014 3:14 PM
  • Hi,

Are you talking about a specific entity form? 

Ronald

• Marked as answer by Mmm1985 Monday, January 6, 2014 5:14 PM
    Monday, January 6, 2014 3:53 PM
  • This is my error... When am opening a project, its directly opening the plan information tab,instead of general tab... I do had a look at my options as per the link you gave couldnt able to find anything that i can set to general

Monday, January 6, 2014 4:11 PM
  • Hi,

Yes,

Normally when we open up a project, We have some tabs like

general

contact information

details

project team

project Information

Normally it used to open the tab general, now its opening up th project information and i have to choose general tab for opening up...

Monday, January 6, 2014 4:13 PM
  • Well i find out the error.. It was in becuase of the customization error in the form.. just expand all the tab and i saved and publish now everything started working fine... thank you
    Monday, January 6, 2014 5:12 PM
  • Hi

When you said entity i did a look in customization... it was a minor error that i havent noticied,.... all those tabs where not expanded... i gave expand option and did save and publish... its started be as normal as before... thank you

Monday, January 6, 2014 5:14 PM