none
E-Mail to steal your info.

General discussion

• I received this e-mail and I read it today and I thought I'd post it up here so that people watch out although if you're smart enough to not give out your info just like that or you can read then you won't fall for it but it's always good to spread the word and maybe the Windows Live group can deal with this or these people. Here's the full and exact e-mail I got:

Dear Valuable User,

Your online account information must be confirmed and verified to ensure uninterrupted service. To enhance the level of service 
    you receive from  Windows Live Hotmail , we regularly review user account informations automatically but a breakdown on our server 
    recently caused us to go through it manually at this time. We have issued this warning message to inform you that we have detected 
    a slight error on your account information.

As a result, we require you to confirm your account by clicking the reply button and filling the below information accurately:-

* Full Name..................................
    * Username:.................................
    * Password:..................................
    * Date of Birth:..............................
    * Country Or Territory:..................

Note
    Failure to fill the above information or supplying inadequate information will result in permanent account suspension. Please 
    understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience 
    we caused by having this done manually.

Thank you for your understanding,

YOUR DETAILS WILL NOT BE SHARED.

Sincerely,
    Windows Live Alert Team 

Microsoft Corporation

Ok so now you see how this people try to steal your info. Now I know this has always and WILL always exist but I rather post so everyone sees what people try to do and I'm pretty sure there will be some people that believe it.

This e-mail was sent from this address: motherhen28721@hotmail.com and says To: members_servicealert2226@live.com and they name themselves Windows Live Team. So just spread the word so maybe someone does something about this.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 7:12 PM