crm 2013 hosted to on premise migration of crm contacts RRS feed

• Question

• I have a crm 2013 hosted organisation which is being migrated to an on-premise crm . Currently users have CRM Contacts that have been synced to their Outlook profile and Exchange from the hosted deployment.  If I import the hosted organisation to my new on-premise deployment, my understand is the standard filter for synching crm contacts will automatically add them to Outlook once their Outlook is re-configured to the on-premise crm.  
    I have thought I could get them to remove all their crm contacts from Outlook and let the new sync to on-premise recreate them.  Is there a view of Outlook contacts that easily sorts all the CRM contacts into a subset for deletion ?
    Any suggestions for a better resolution would be appreciated. 

regards Alan Ward

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 7:25 AM

Answers

• if it is an exchange you should delete all of them or move them all in another contact folder after deleting the crm addin configuration, wait after moving them all into another folder utnill exchange is synced before you start to sync again.If the contacts are not with exchange you can check the contacts that have the crm icon...

gruss Daniel Ovadia MBSS - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MCNPS

• Marked as answer by Alan Ward Tuesday, September 23, 2014 8:54 PM
    Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:06 AM