none
Tracking Points and Statistics RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering... since the current recognition system shows the top 5 forum answerer's in the latest 30 days, wouldn't it be useful to be able to track your own statistics for answers the latest 30 days ?

Have also the feeling that the top 5 doesn't work as expected !

Sunday, September 21, 2014 5:08 AM

Answers

• Might not be quite what you're looking for, but you can already see how many points you've gained each month via your activity view. If you look at the Experience tab of your profile you can mouse over the graph points for each month, and that will show the number of points you had at each point, and the number of points that were added that month (or so far in the current month). So for instance on your profile I see you gained 100 points last month, and this month you've so far gained 2445 points. The limitation is that the graph shows points awarded across all of TechNet, not just the forums, so if you gain points elsewhere they'll also show up there.
    Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:43 PM

All replies

• Might not be quite what you're looking for, but you can already see how many points you've gained each month via your activity view. If you look at the Experience tab of your profile you can mouse over the graph points for each month, and that will show the number of points you had at each point, and the number of points that were added that month (or so far in the current month). So for instance on your profile I see you gained 100 points last month, and this month you've so far gained 2445 points. The limitation is that the graph shows points awarded across all of TechNet, not just the forums, so if you gain points elsewhere they'll also show up there.
    Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:43 PM
  • Actually my points come only from the forums, so far.

Thought it's good for everyone to know his 30 day answers see the rank among others.

Also would be good to be able to find your own questions easier without creating alerts.

Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:02 PM
  • Yes, all sorts of features around this would be fantastic.

Ed Price, Azure & Power BI Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:22 PM
    Owner