Deploying Dynamics CRM 2011 to multiple locations (online replication) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have the following scenario. Our head office is in one location and we have offices around the globe. We want to install Dynamics CRM 2011 servers in the headquarter as well as remote offices. so we will have 1 server + x clients in each location.

All the customizations will be done on the headquarter server and replicated to the offices and data (Entities) needs to be synced back to the headquarter.

In short i need all the servers in all locations to be the same in terms of data and customizations as the headquarter. Main office will send customizations and data (new or modified records) to the offices and offices send entities data (ex. new or modified accounts) back to the main office so we can see their work the next day

Is there any third party solutions that support this scenario taking into consideration the below:

• IFD or Online is not an option. I need to deploy a server in each location.
    • We have a moderate internet connection at the head office. if the replication fails overnight, i don't want it to corrupt the data.

Thank you.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 2:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The above scenario can be achieveable using Business Units Features and Solution Management.

Thanks & Regards, MS CRM Consultant, V.Surya. My Blog: http://inventcrm.wordpress.com/

Thursday, September 6, 2012 4:25 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi SuryaMSCRM,

Can you please elaborate more on that?? Can you give me more details or guidelines to follow?

If you can explain exactly how it can be done , i will appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,

Thursday, September 6, 2012 6:02 AM