Can't see number of requests RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm using the translation API. I have generated an api key which I use to make my requests. It works perfectly. The point is that the number of requests does not increas in the API Usage section in the Developer Center, it always shows:

Requests since 00:00 GMT 0 

I would like to know if it is a general issue or it only happens to me, and in that case what is wrong. I have tried generating other keys and using them, but is the same with all of them.

Thanks

Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:22 PM

Answers

• Hi aZu2, the bing developer dashboard isn't hooked up currently to the translation API usage counters. Is there any specific reason you want to see these statistics? We are exploring ways of making these available to our developers and I would like to know what might be useful to you.

thanks!

Vikram Dendi, Group Product Manager
    Microsoft Translator
    • Marked as answer by aZubi Monday, June 6, 2011 10:47 AM
    Sunday, April 3, 2011 8:52 PM

All replies

• Hi aZu2, the bing developer dashboard isn't hooked up currently to the translation API usage counters. Is there any specific reason you want to see these statistics? We are exploring ways of making these available to our developers and I would like to know what might be useful to you.

thanks!

Vikram Dendi, Group Product Manager
    Microsoft Translator
    • Marked as answer by aZubi Monday, June 6, 2011 10:47 AM
    Sunday, April 3, 2011 8:52 PM
  • Hello,

The only reason I would like to see the statistics is to estimate the use of my application. I have developed a Windows Phone 7 translator which uses both, Google and Bing translation APIs. Since I can acces to Google API stats I would like to have access to Microsoft ones in order to compare their usage by users of my app.

Thanks

Monday, June 6, 2011 10:46 AM