Can't play music on my bluetooth stereo RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My bro gave me his bluetooth stereo and even a brand new bluetooth radio that connects via USB to my laptop.  The radio was plug and play and installed itself seamlessly.  Now when I want to connect my bluetooth stereo to the computer I can discover it and go through the process of connecting it.  Thats not my problem.

My problem occurs when I want to play any music.  Pretty much whenever I connect the stereo and close the bluetooth radio window, I later find that the device is no longer listed (it got dropped when I closed the window).  When I reconnect the same thing happens.  Another thing that occurs that is peculiar is that when looking under the services window of the stereo, it is empty.  It could be that I don't have the proper device driver for my stereo...but I don't have a clue where I can get it.

So I ask you guys, where can I get the information I need to fix this stuff up?

The radio I am using is: Bluetooth Dongle (I think its made by bluetooth, it has its logo on it)

The stereo is a Sony Ericsson, Model: MBS-100.

Sunday, May 30, 2010 8:47 PM

Answers