none
How to RRS feed

• Question

• How do I scan a picture or document to email?  I get this message:   THERE IS NO EMAIL ACCOCIATED TO PERFORM THE REQUESTED ACTION. PLEASE INSTALL OR CREATED AN ASSOCCIATION IN THE DEFAULT PROGRAMS CONTROL PANEL. 
    Friday, March 2, 2012 7:51 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I am sorry, but this forum only covers Microsoft Trainings and Certifications.

Maybe you look for some suport forum for the product you try to use (and which yu didn't tell you). I would suggest to also check the manual of the products you try to use.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Friday, March 2, 2012 8:27 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

I am sorry, but this forum only covers Microsoft Trainings and Certifications.

Maybe you look for some suport forum for the product you try to use (and which yu didn't tell you). I would suggest to also check the manual of the products you try to use.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Friday, March 2, 2012 8:27 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi there,

This section of the forum is for Microsoft Traning & Certifications, so I feel your question would be best suited in the Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP section of the Technet Forums (depending on what OS you are using).

Either way, I'm happy to help. Which program do you use for Email?

Best regards,

Jon.

Friday, March 2, 2012 8:28 PM
  • How do I scan a picture or document to email?  I get this message:   THERE IS NO EMAIL ACCOCIATED TO PERFORM THE REQUESTED ACTION. PLEASE INSTALL OR CREATED AN ASSOCCIATION IN THE DEFAULT PROGRAMS CONTROL PANEL. 
    If you can provide some more information, I will endeavour to move your question to the appropriate forum if one exists

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Friday, March 2, 2012 10:32 PM