TCP Port 80 RRS feed

  • Question

  • I need to allow trough the firewall, specifically "tcp port 80" so that I can get a program to run.  What does this mean?


    Friday, November 21, 2008 1:59 AM


  • Port 80 is a standard TCP port for communicating to a web server. If you are using a program on your PC that *is* a server, for other computers to access, you will need to allow port 80 TCP inbound in the firewall advanced settings.

    What program are you having a problem with?



    Friday, November 21, 2008 2:29 AM