Locked out of Dynamics CRM online over the weekend without technical support? RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone else been locked out of their Online Dynamics CRM account over the weekend and unable to get microsoft support until a Monday?   We recently learned the hardway that if your Dynamics CRM online 30-day trial expires on a weekend, you will be locked out of your CRM data for several days until microsoft CRM support is available.  

This could be crushing for a small business or any business that needs access to their CRM data for planning, reporting, etc.   There are simply no avenues to get technical support via Microsoft on a weekend for CRM online.  While the product is good, no weekend accessibility to CRM online support personnel is a serious weakness.
    Robert
    • Moved by Xiaopeng Wu Tuesday, March 8, 2011 10:29 PM Forum consolidation (From:CRM Online)
    Saturday, February 20, 2010 8:28 PM

Answers

• Hi Robert.  I'm sorry that we didn't meet your expectations when your trial expiring over the weekend and there was no one available to provide support.  I'm the program manager responsible for signup, activation, and other "subscription lifecycle" activities in CRM Online and want to improve our story in this area.

Can you submit this feedback at Microsoft Connect (Dynamics Product Suggestions)?  This is the tool we use to record and route product suggestions from our customers.  From there, it'll make its way back to me through "official" channels while allowing our team to have a single view of the work we'd like to consider for CRM Online.

Thanks in advance,
    Matt [MSFT]
    Monday, February 22, 2010 4:46 PM

All replies

• Hi Robert.  I'm sorry that we didn't meet your expectations when your trial expiring over the weekend and there was no one available to provide support.  I'm the program manager responsible for signup, activation, and other "subscription lifecycle" activities in CRM Online and want to improve our story in this area.

Can you submit this feedback at Microsoft Connect (Dynamics Product Suggestions)?  This is the tool we use to record and route product suggestions from our customers.  From there, it'll make its way back to me through "official" channels while allowing our team to have a single view of the work we'd like to consider for CRM Online.

Thanks in advance,
    Matt [MSFT]
    Monday, February 22, 2010 4:46 PM
  • Were you able to get it activated over weekend or at least that Monday morning?  This just happened to us but it's because online activation failed over the weekend do to system errors.  I have 10 people trying to access system to update Sale Pipeline for monday meeting are they are locked out!

Thank you in advance.

Sunday, July 11, 2010 2:06 PM