none
MSDN bug RRS feed

  • Question

  • HI, 

    the third day my account pts doesn't change , I answer to the questions and users Marked it as answer but my pts doesn't change, whats going on ?

    Wednesday, May 4, 2016 12:24 PM

Answers

  • This is a known issue admins are aware of. You can also send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

     

     

     


    Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

    Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

    Wednesday, May 4, 2016 12:40 PM
    Moderator
  • Based on the previous experience, I'd say it's 60% chance you eventually get them and 40% possibility of losing them forever.

    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law


    My blog


    My TechNet articles

    • Marked as answer by Azat Tazayan Thursday, May 5, 2016 6:45 AM
    Wednesday, May 4, 2016 4:17 PM
    Moderator

All replies

  • This is a known issue admins are aware of. You can also send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

     

     

     


    Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

    Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

    Wednesday, May 4, 2016 12:40 PM
    Moderator
  • If I correctly understand I'll never get that pst's ?
    Wednesday, May 4, 2016 3:51 PM
  • If I correctly understand I'll never get that pst's ?

    Hard to say but I'd ask them here. fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

     

     

     


    Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

    Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

    Wednesday, May 4, 2016 3:54 PM
    Moderator
  • Based on the previous experience, I'd say it's 60% chance you eventually get them and 40% possibility of losing them forever.

    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law


    My blog


    My TechNet articles

    • Marked as answer by Azat Tazayan Thursday, May 5, 2016 6:45 AM
    Wednesday, May 4, 2016 4:17 PM
    Moderator