none
No program AT ALL will open (have to use another computer) URGENT!!

Question

• I think I may have downloaded a virus, I don't know ;_; ...

The last two things I downloaded was Finite Liquid - a Minecraft mod - and a Java update, the mod was the last thing I downloaded and it was an .exe so I have a feeling that the mod caused it (can't be sure though)

After I ran it every program I had opened crashed and a box appeared for every one:

"Windows detected that this program did not run correctly

To try and fix the problem, Windows has applied compatibility settings to this program. Windows will use these settings the next time you run the program.

If you noticed that this program didn't run correctly, try running this program again."

Then it shows the program, publisher and location. I close it and try to reopen it but nothing at all happens, no more error messages absolutely nothing happens. This is with EVERY program, I can't listen to my music, watch videos or play any games. My computer is very much now useless. I can open folders and that's it, literally. I can't even click anything in the Control Panel. 

Since my browsers do not open I can't download any fixes or anything. I use a Windows 7 64bit and it's an ASUS. I've restarted many times but no difference.

Please, please, please!! I am desperate for a solution!! Is there any way I can fix this? 

Friday, December 13, 2013 10:16 AM