Auditing System Settings RRS feed

• Question

• I just realized that in my System Settings under Auditing , I only have one option to chose from for 'Enable Auditing in the following areas". Where's the other 3 options?

• Edited by thatCRMgirl Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:37 PM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:36 PM

Answers

All replies

• this is odd but does this also mean you are unable to set auditing at entity level? I guess you should be able to turn on the audit at entity level even if you are not auditing all the entities of an area. If you are able to audit at entity level then I wouldn't worry about the display areas here but would be good to know. Try setting the audit for all entities in sales and then check if sales are show-up here!?

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Marked as answer by thatCRMgirl Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:07 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by thatCRMgirl Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:07 AM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:50 PM
  • Have you customized your sitemap so that the standard Sales, Marketing and Service modules are no longer used? That might explain it.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Slalom Consulting. Find me on Twitter. Join over 20,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

• Marked as answer by thatCRMgirl Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:07 AM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:03 PM
  • Hi Neil,

Yes, we certainly have.  I 'inherited' this CRM environment and opened the site map today after reading your response.  Sales, Marketing and Service have in fact been removed. 

I suspect this is the culprit..

Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:07 AM