Attempting to deploy a UWP Windows app in master mode throws an unhandled exception as follows: RRS feed

• Question

• Unhandled exception at 0x603FF073 (Windows.UI.Xaml.dll) in HopTheBall.exe: 0xC000027B: An application-internal exception has occurred (parameters: 0x038C1FB0, 0x00000002).

can anyone give the rectification for this error

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 2:30 PM

All replies

• Hi AkhilBhaskar

There is only Debug and Release Mode in general UWP project when building. So does it mean that you are trying to build a project(game) which is compiled from Unity?  

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 5:57 AM
  • Attempting to deploy a UWP Windows app in master mode throws an unhandled exception as follows: 

Unhandled exception at 0x603FF073 (Windows.UI.Xaml.dll) in HopTheBall.exe: 0xC000027B: An application-internal exception has occurred (parameters: 0x038C1FB0, 0x00000002).

can anyone give the rectification for this error

• Merged by 宝宝徐 Thursday, August 24, 2017 2:32 AM the same
    Wednesday, August 23, 2017 6:27 AM
  • Hello Roy,
    Thanks for your response.You are right, I am trying on Unity Game project for UWP. Since I  am able to generate build on Unity 3D engine, I am facing issues while 'Master' Debugging on Visual Studio. I wonder build is running on modes respectively.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

AkhilBhaskar 
    • Edited by AkhilBhaskar Wednesday, August 23, 2017 10:17 AM
    Wednesday, August 23, 2017 9:41 AM
  • Plese Give The Urgent rectification for that
    Wednesday, August 23, 2017 1:45 PM
  • Hi, I have tried it running an Empty Unity Project, I found the same error pop up on Visual Studio Master Mode.The extra thing I have added is 'Certificate.pfx' at Unity player Settings to make Windows project.Thanks again for your effort's. I am really confused about this issue.I hope I can able to sort out this issue with your support. I Am Using Unity Version 5.5.0f3
    And also I would like you to notice that generated build has 'Development Build' text appears always Even though we are not implicitly selected at Unity Build Settings.Did u observe the same on the build your empty Unity project?  

Thursday, August 24, 2017 9:47 AM
  • Can Please Give The Urgent Rectification For That?
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 1:20 PM
  • Can Please Give The Urgent Rectification For That?
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 2:26 PM
  • @AkhilBhaskar_dev

I suggest that you post on Unity's Forum for help with Unity. The problem seems to be related with the configuration in the Unity project.

Best regards,

Roy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 25, 2017 2:09 AM