OCS integration with Norel CS1000 RRS feed

• Question

• I have the MCM proxy server registered to NRS, but OCS client Cannot connect to the phone system.  Anyone have any ideas?

Friday, April 11, 2008 3:16 PM

All replies

• If you use RCC mode DN 1234, DNOCS 5555, you need to have specific cls on your telephone:

CLS T87A 

AST  00
    IAPG 0
    AACS YES

KEY  00 SCR 1234 0

and on PCA:

CLS T87D PCAM
    KEY  00 SCR 1234 0
         01 HOT P 4 DN 5555

other possible cause:

1-On the Call Server: Is the ELAN “ACTIVE”?

2-SIP CTI service not enabled on the Sig. Server.

3- SECU should be set to YES in the VAS configuration, otherwise TN cannot be acquired.

4-Make sure that you do have all required licenses and packages.
      AST, TR87, PCA (for Sip Gateway Feature) licenses and pkg 408 (MS_CONV)

If all tips are ok, the best way is activate trace on MCM and open a case to Nortel. 
    Friday, April 11, 2008 9:24 PM
  • All settings on Phoneset and PCA check out along with items 1,2,3,and 4.  I will open a case with Nortel.

Thanks,

Monday, April 14, 2008 4:34 PM
  • Hi Michael

We have the same errors any luck in contacting Nortel?

Best

Martin

Monday, June 16, 2008 10:31 AM
  • Hi!

My too have the same error, can't acdquire the TN, but i can't put the aacs on yes.

Best

Julio

Thursday, July 17, 2008 12:30 AM
  • I didn't open a case with Nortel on this.  I worked with Microsoft support and the Mediation Server only had 1 ethernet address and requires 2. 

Thursday, July 17, 2008 4:03 PM
  • You need 2 endpoints in NRS. 1 for the MCM and the other to NODO IP for the SS. So are 2 IP address but in the same SS (NRS). The endpoints are Dynamic SIP. 

Thursday, July 17, 2008 4:46 PM
  • Julio,

Our problem was our Mediation Server only had 1 nic card and you have to have 2 1 for the Communication Server Listening IP and 1 for a Listening IP.  After we activated the 2nd nic card and configured the Mediation server correctly we were able to get the telephone set to acquire when the OCS client was signed in.

Thursday, July 17, 2008 6:55 PM
  • Thanks Michael,

We are 2 nic too in the madiaton server, but can't acquire the telephone, and we have the NRS registred with the MCM, i don't now why. And i view the tips before in this forum.

Can you send me any prtsreen or somthing to make a  comparison with my programation.

Again Thanks

Saturday, July 19, 2008 7:21 PM