Desktop right click menu RRS feed

• Question

• So my screen is cracked so I use a monitor since im too poor to get a new laptop... The monitor cable came loose and now the laptop wont connect to the monitor unless i go through a right click menu on the desktop... Could someone tell me the options on the windows xp desktop right click menu so I can send my signal to the monitor without being able to see anything? Thanks
    Wednesday, November 2, 2011 10:08 PM

Answers

• "chadvanhalen" wrote in message news:95c00e13-8389-4e8b-9b80-765d21ba0fdd...
    So my screen is cracked so I use a monitor since im too poor to get a new laptop... The monitor cable came loose and now the laptop wont connect to the monitor unless i go through a right click menu on the desktop... Could someone tell me the options on the windows xp desktop right click menu so I can send my signal to the monitor without being able to see anything? Thanks

Usually, your laptop will have its own shortcut for this – on mine, it’s Fn+F8, and I seem to remember being that for a few others also.

This question would get a better response if asked in the proper forum – the Windows Answers forums here....

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, November 3, 2011 5:48 PM
    Wednesday, November 2, 2011 10:17 PM