none
TFS Repro Steps History RRS feed

• Question

• I am interested in obtaining all the repro steps for Work Items in Team Foundation Server 2012.   When doing a query I am only able to view the most current step, unless I click on each work item and it will display all the repro steps.  I am not sure how I can write a query or use another method to be to see all the steps for all work items and be able to export to a file (Excel, etc).   Thanks in advance for any info. 
    Wednesday, December 25, 2019 8:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Ven11,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, your issue is more related to TFS and the TFS forum has been removed to Developer Community forum, I recommend you could go to Developer Community and start a new thread there to seek for a more professional help.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 26, 2019 4:35 AM
  • thank you. I did see that link before you provided. However, it looksl ike it is for reporting issues/bugs. I didn't see a place to post a general assistance question. 
    • Edited by Ven11 Friday, December 27, 2019 2:53 AM
    Friday, December 27, 2019 2:52 AM
  • Hi Ven11,

Sorry for delay in reply.

Yes, Developer Community is for reporting issues/bugs, to post a general assistance question, you could go to Stack Overflow, and get support on TFS Support. (like the link mentioned)

Any feedback will be expected.

Sincerely,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 30, 2019 1:20 AM