According to u who is best Internet service provider of India and why? RRS feed

• Question

• According to u who is best Internet service provider of India and why?
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 2:22 PM

Answers

• BSNL is the best provider

- High speed (2 Mbps)

- Low cost

- High reliability

Airtel comes second... The only thing airtel lags behind bsnl is in terms of speed.. But airtel has another advantage, you need not have a landline for getting an internet connection...

Saturday, May 19, 2007 5:10 PM
  • i wud go with airtel...though itz comparitively costlier than others...it offers an excellent service,nd high bandwidth,faster downloads...nd u also have d unlimited night downloads in airtel 2..!!
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007 3:49 PM

All replies

• BSNL is the best provider

- High speed (2 Mbps)

- Low cost

- High reliability

Airtel comes second... The only thing airtel lags behind bsnl is in terms of speed.. But airtel has another advantage, you need not have a landline for getting an internet connection...

Saturday, May 19, 2007 5:10 PM
  • Another great advantage of airtel is the night unlimited usage plan .. Timings for night usage - 9pm to 8am ...
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 5:12 PM
  • i wud go with airtel...though itz comparitively costlier than others...it offers an excellent service,nd high bandwidth,faster downloads...nd u also have d unlimited night downloads in airtel 2..!!
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007 3:49 PM
  •  Padma_Prashanth_a54c0f wrote:
    i wud go with airtel...though itz comparitively costlier than others...it offers an excellent service,nd high bandwidth,faster downloads...nd u also have d unlimited night downloads in airtel 2..!!

i am sure, it wont be offering faster download as compared to bsnl, which are of the range 200-300 kbps

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:32 PM
  • hey raghuram, can you pls tell how to get airtel broadband without a landline?.....i knw of theior mobile office service,, but it sucks...how to get a broadband without any landline?
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:33 PM
  • @Anoop, airtel dont give broadband without landline right now as far as i know

And my vote goes to BSNL. Its the best, cause its really realiable, they offer the promised speeds, cheaper.
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 5:21 PM
  • yes harshil i agree with you, actually one of the members in this post was telling that airtel offers broadband without landline connection, so i was curious to know how???
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:45 AM
  • Airtel has the best service which is unmatched by any other provider
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 3:01 PM
  • tryout bsnl buddy and then tell me...
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 3:30 PM
  • Yes man, BSNL is really cool. But i guess there are personal favourates for everyone Smile
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:47 PM
  • i was just trying to guide him to the best thats it....
    Friday, May 25, 2007 12:06 PM
  • Yes m8, i understood what your intentions were. No need to clarify Smile
    Friday, May 25, 2007 1:49 PM
  • In my view my vote goes to TATA and Airtel.
    Wednesday, May 30, 2007 2:00 AM