Where's the Monthly report ??? RRS feed

• Question

• Ok I was told 2 weeks maybe we'll it's been more that Ok so it's a month it appears Right ?

The thing I noticed other report there monthly report was telling them something was up with the screen saver in windows. days after installing wloc 2.0

So I ask again Where's the monthly report ?

Ok I re-stalled probbily resetting the schedule but there should of been an after installed monthly report it should of gathered data for 3 to 5 maybe 7 days and reported on it but the Monthly report in Wloc 2.0.2500.10 has not appeared yet.

Sunday, December 9, 2007 2:31 AM

Answers

• The reinstall will reset your Monthly report status. Hang in there, it will appear (as long as you don't reinstall again. It *is* a Monthly report, so give it a month.

-steve

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:25 AM

All replies

• The reinstall will reset your Monthly report status. Hang in there, it will appear (as long as you don't reinstall again. It *is* a Monthly report, so give it a month.

-steve

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:25 AM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

The reinstall will reset your Monthly report status. Hang in there, it will appear (as long as you don't reinstall again. It *is* a Monthly report, so give it a month.

-steve

Problem is Wloc 2.0 is not running correctly and is unstable on my Vista computer, my xp system a little better but isn't on 24/7 like the vista computer.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:35 PM
  • Sorry to read that it isn't running well for you, Mikro. I just got a monthly report today on my Vista machine that was updated to 2.0 about a week before the first wave.

-steve

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 2:13 AM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

Sorry to read that it isn't running well for you, Mikro. I just got a monthly report today on my Vista machine that was updated to 2.0 about a week before the first wave.

-steve

Well this week issue getting the One care circle to shut the Heck up about renewing It won't quit. I sugn in force the password it shuts up for a few minutes then goes red again and ask to renew one care can't determine status of my pcs in my circle. See new post in Multi PC management for details

Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:12 AM
  • I had the same problem and it turned out to be that I used a different password on the reinstallation. I beleive that this new release of Windows Live OneCare is an excellent program.

Friday, December 14, 2007 5:47 PM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

The reinstall will reset your Monthly report status. Hang in there, it will appear (as long as you don't reinstall again. It *is* a Monthly report, so give it a month.

-steve

I resolved My issues, It took a new Windows Live ID and new One Care account to fix my issues

Thursday, December 20, 2007 1:31 AM