Issue to use EASendMail RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Did you ever encounter the same issue to send out Email using EASendMail:

A socket operation failed because the destination host was down at EASendMail.SmtpClient.() at EASendMail.SmtpClient.() at EASendMail.SmtpClient.ReceiveUtill(String terminator) at EASendMail.SmtpClient.(String& , String& ) at EASendMail.SmtpClient.() at EASendMail.SmtpClient.Connect(SmtpServer server) at EASendMail.SmtpClient.SendMail(SmtpServer server, SmtpMail mail) at Login._Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Many Thanks & Best Regards, Hua Min

Sunday, April 26, 2020 3:38 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You should ask in their community forums.

https://www.emailarchitect.net/forum/

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:33 PM
  • Hi,

>> 535 Authentication failed. Too many invalid logon attempts

Sorry, to error shown in above, I do not know what is leading to invalid logon attempts

Monday, April 27, 2020 2:59 AM
  • Hi,

Any help?

Monday, April 27, 2020 4:52 AM
  • Hi,

Any help?

Hello,

Sorry but as mentioned before you need to use the link I provided as you are asking about a third party product which is not supported here.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Monday, April 27, 2020 10:37 AM
  • Hi,
    Other than EASendMail, is there any other App or library (in Visual studio), to send out Email message?

Sunday, May 3, 2020 2:42 PM