Word, Excel, Powerpoint Not genuine RRS feed

• Question

• All programs of Office 2007 worked when I first installed them.  After an update sometime ago, I started getting the above 3 programs being not genuine.  I read Carey Finch's reply to S.I.S and see the mgadiag report.  How do I get the mgadiag report for my computer?  I don't understand why my three program changed from genuine to not genuine.  I uninstalled my Office and reloaded it once and this has not changed the status of my word, excel and powerpoint.

Saturday, July 24, 2010 10:00 PM

Answers

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Sunday, July 25, 2010 4:02 AM

All replies

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Sunday, July 25, 2010 4:02 AM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Thursday, July 29, 2010 7:11 PM