none
IPS detected for "WEB Generic XXE Information Disclosure -1/Web Attack"

Question

• Hi there, 

We've MSD CRM 2013 on-pre version which is set on Windows server 2012. We recently set up watch guard firewall. Now the problem is users who accessing CRM with external url they're not able to access Users entity(System Users). System throwing an unknown error. When I dig into it, I found below error message as response from the server.

Please suggest.

• Moved by Carl Cai Friday, April 10, 2015 10:00 AM not related
    Thursday, April 02, 2015 6:32 AM

Answers

• Hi there, 

We've MSD CRM 2013 on-pre version which is set on Windows server 2012. We recently set up watch guard firewall. Now the problem is users who accessing CRM with external url they're not able to access Users entity(System Users). System throwing an unknown error. When I dig into it, I found below error message as response from the server.

Please suggest.

Hello,

This forum is to discuss windows form application controls, events and APIs, it seems that this issue is out of this range.

Maybe you could consider posting in the following forum to get help.

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/117.aspx

I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Carl

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, April 10, 2015 9:58 AM
  • Hi,

I would start by contacting your firewall manufacturer for configuration assistance.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 13,225+ strong and growing)

Friday, April 10, 2015 1:11 PM
  • And reference this document.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40324

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, April 10, 2015 1:44 PM

All replies

• Hi there, 

Please suggest.

Hello,

This forum is to discuss windows form application controls, events and APIs, it seems that this issue is out of this range.

Maybe you could consider posting in the following forum to get help.

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/117.aspx

I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Carl

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, April 10, 2015 9:58 AM
  • Hi,

I would start by contacting your firewall manufacturer for configuration assistance.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 13,225+ strong and growing)

Friday, April 10, 2015 1:11 PM
  • And reference this document.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40324

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, April 10, 2015 1:44 PM