none
windows tech preview build 9860

Question

• i have installed the above build and everything works fine except for two items.

1 I cannot use the mouse to open the chimes display.

2 Microsoft mahjong and tap tiles freeze before opening

can you help?

thank you

dinobob1

• Moved by litdev Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:51 PM
    Thursday, November 20, 2014 4:47 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Technical Preview forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, November 20, 2014 7:43 PM

All replies

• dinobob1,

You have posted this question in the wrong forum. This is the Small Basic forum. To get to the correct forum you should see an icon on your desktop that says "Welcome to Tech Review". This will take you to a screen that has a link that says "Technical Preview Forums". Take that link and your on your way.

JR

Thursday, November 20, 2014 4:38 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Technical Preview forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, November 20, 2014 7:43 PM