none
Pickhost UI Picker RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having troble with trying to save a picture from the internet on to my hard drive it freezes while I saving it to my external drive keep telling me that the (UI host is not responding) on my windows 10. I ran into this one program named RegCure Pro that is sponsored by Microsoft and was wondering if I had to pay to install it and use it? Or if you had a solution for the UI pickhost to get it to work properly.

Guitar Man 1

• Moved by Weiwei Cai Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:31 AM not Visual Studio Test Tools issue
    Saturday, August 26, 2017 5:00 PM

All replies

• Hi guitar man 1,

This forum is discuss Test tools in Visual Studio including web performance, load testing and of course the hot new Coded UI testing.

According to your description, your problem is related to RegCure Pro. I suggest you contact the supporter from below link to get a better help. Thanks for your understanding.

http://www.paretologic.com/our-support/#0

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 28, 2017 6:20 AM