Register a service bus for windows server (on-premise) endpoint with PluginRegistration tool RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

i try to register a service endpoint hosted on service bus for windows server (on premise).

can anyone provide a step by step guide to configure and get running the following scenario:

in crm 2011 (on premise) i want to register a service endpoint hosted on service bus for windows server which trigger for ex. if i create a new account.

which certificates / credentials i have to configure in crm / windows service bus for windows server ?

thanks for any hints and tipps !

regards,

Marco

Friday, March 29, 2013 10:57 AM

Answers

• CRM service bus integration only supports Azure Service Bus on the cloud. You cannot use an on-premise service bus, it is just not supported at this moment. You can raise this as a feature request on Microsoft Connect. 

Daniel Cai | http://danielcai.blogspot.com | @danielcai | Data Integration made easy with SSIS Integration Toolkit

• Marked as answer by M_A_M Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:44 AM
    Saturday, March 30, 2013 2:20 AM

All replies

• Hi all,

i try to register a service endpoint hosted on service bus for windows server (on premise).

can anyone provide a step by step guide to configure and get running the following scenario:

in crm 2011 (on premise) i want to register a service endpoint hosted on service bus for windows server which trigger for ex. if i create a new account.

which certificates / credentials i have to configure in crm / windows service bus for windows server ?

thanks for any hints and tipps !

regards,

Marco

Friday, March 29, 2013 10:52 AM
  • Do not ask one question multiple times in CRM forums. Please close the newer question.

If the answer helped you, remember to mark it as answer.

Friday, March 29, 2013 11:31 AM
  • No need to post in multiple forums :)

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

• Please close this question and follow your asked question at CRM Development forum.

If the answer helped you, remember to mark it as answer.

• Proposed as answer by Payman BiukaghazadehEditor Friday, March 29, 2013 11:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by M_A_M Friday, March 29, 2013 4:48 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by M_A_M Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:38 AM
  • Hi

thanks for the hint about multiple postings.

Does anybody have a hint or tipp for the subject ?

thanks a lot

Marco

Friday, March 29, 2013 11:29 PM
  • CRM service bus integration only supports Azure Service Bus on the cloud. You cannot use an on-premise service bus, it is just not supported at this moment. You can raise this as a feature request on Microsoft Connect. 

Daniel Cai | http://danielcai.blogspot.com | @danielcai | Data Integration made easy with SSIS Integration Toolkit

• Marked as answer by M_A_M Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:44 AM
    Saturday, March 30, 2013 2:20 AM
  • Hello Daniel,

thanks a lot for your statement. i'm currently in trouble cause in the target environment i'm not allowed to use Azure Service Bus.

Is it possible to write a plugin for crm 2011 (on premise) and bring the "RemoteExecutionContext" to a Windows Service Bus 1.0 Queue ?

I need to bring business logic (asynchron) behind Create / Update / Delete of CRM 2011 entites.

Regards,

Marco

Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:44 AM
  • Hi Marco, 

It might be possible to write plugin code to talk to Windows Service Bus Queue, you would need to write a bunch of code in order to achieve this. You just can't use the notification endpoints (service endpoint is a misleading term) that are supported by CRM platform, since it only talks to the ones that are hosted by Azure. 

Hope this makes sense. 

Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:51 AM