OFF TOPIC:Please Help RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Excuse me Hotmail Admins. I am unsure on what your policy is on this and how privacy rights work but there has been someone sending me hate mail. I can provide sufficient proof that they go to the same highschool as me as they know personal information about me. I am curious as to wether you are able to provide me with a name of this email address so I can report them to my principle for abuse as they have insulted me many times through hotmail. Please respond soon

Thank you

Stephan

Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:15 PM

All replies

•  

If you wish to know the email address I can provide it with sufficient proof of harrasment. It may not seem as bad to you but it is very personal harrasment on my part.

Thank you

Stephan

Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:20 PM
  • Hello Stephan, it might be best to bring the offending e-mails to the attention of your school authorities and let them take whatever action they deem appropriate. You might also seek advice from your parents. I am locking this thread as it is off topic for this forum. Good luck.
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:16 PM
  • http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/dasp/ua_info.asp?&_lang=EN&country=US

Report e-mail abuse to MSN Hotmail
    If you have received abusive, harassing, or threatening e-mail messages from an MSN Hotmail account, follow the steps below to report it. To report junk e-mail, please see the "Report junk e-mail to MSN Hotmail" section above.

1. Turn on full message headers. MSN Hotmail will need this information to identify the true origin of the abusive message you received:
      • If you have an MSN Hotmail account, click Options in the upper-right corner of any page. Click Mail on the left side, and then click Mail display settings. Next to Message headers, click Full, and then click OK.
      • If you do not have an MSN Hotmail account, consult your e-mail program's online Help to determine how to view full message header information.
    2. Forward a complete copy of the abusive message (including the full message header) to abuse@hotmail.com.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 12:02 AM