CRM 2013 with Onpremiss AFD RRS feed

• Question

• HI All,

I am using the Online CRM 2013 with 50 users.

I am having on-premiss AFD users also availble..

I need to enable the SSO(single sign on)  for both on-premiss afd users and online CRM users

Can you please suggest on this?

-Regards,

Ram

Rammohan

Monday, April 21, 2014 2:17 PM

All replies

• I assume you mean IFD (Internet-Facing Deployment).  You need to have your ADFS server connected to both the Office 365 system that hosts your CRM Online, and to your local Active Directory for your CRM On-Premises. 

Just treat them as two completely different deployments to connect to your ADFS server, and they should work fine.  Then migrate all your CRM Online users to their Active Directory accounts in the Office 365 management tools, and everyone can just use their Active Directory accounts to sign on everywhere.

All details you need should be in the deployment guides: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40322

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Monday, April 21, 2014 6:51 PM
  • Hi Wanye,

I am having Activi directory users in on premiss.

How can i sink with CRM 2013 Online user?

Example users: 1.ammiti.a@gmail.com

2.ram@gmail.com

3.abcd@gmail.com  so on...

this same users i have to create in CRM online 2013 nd use to with same as Active directory users

how can i achieve this ...

Rammohan

• Edited by Rammohan Ammiti Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:41 AM spelling mistake
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:41 AM
  • You need to enable ADFS in your domain: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/9082.office-365-and-adfs-active-directory-federation-service-installation.aspx

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 5:29 PM