none
Displaying Georeferenced JPEG Image in MapWinGIS Map Control? RRS feed

• Question

• I have made a windows application in C# for creating a repository of satellite imagery and creating a database which have all the images metadata.

I am using MapWinGIS map control to display the search results from my database. I have lat/long of each image in my database and I am passing those lat/long to the MapWinGIS map control to show its extends (I am making a shapefile from those lat/long and then showing this on MapWinGIS map control).

Now I want to display the background JPEG image of each shapefile, which corresponds to it. I also have the KMZs of each image, which I am storing on server directories, those KMZs display correctly when I open it in Google Earth (showing the JPEG image also).

How can I display the JPEG inside each shapefile with georeferencing or to display KMZs file, which will automatically display JPEG?

Mudassar

Software Engineer 

• Edited by Mudassar Alii Tuesday, September 11, 2018 6:52 AM
    • Moved by Baron Bi Wednesday, September 26, 2018 8:16 AM
    Tuesday, September 11, 2018 6:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,

thanks for posting here.

For your case, I suggest you try these forums below for better support.

MapWinGIS 

C# forum

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Baron Bi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 3:00 AM
  • Thanks for the reply. I am also posting my question there. Hope I would get a response.

Engr. Mudassar Ali Software Engineer

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 3:23 AM