Sync from Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am using SQL server 2005. I created a publication in server and created a subscription in SQL Mobile. After creating the subscription I synchronize it from SQL Mobile (subscription). It is working good. The synchronization happens both side.

How can i synchronize the data from server(Publication). Is it possible to syncronize publication?

Is there any option availble in server to control the synchronization?

Thanks for you comments/sugessions.

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 11:06 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:11 AM

Answers

• I need more details about your scenario.

by "synchronizing publication", did you meant to say " synchronizing databases between sql servers". if this, you can re-publishing the publication db to another sql server and then to the CE subsriber.

thanks

Yunwen

Wednesday, April 4, 2007 4:01 PM

All replies

• I am not sure I quite understand your scenario.

Are you using merge replication, or Synchronization service , or both ?

thanks

yunwen

Thursday, March 22, 2007 4:16 PM
  • I am using Merge Replication. If you need any details please let me know. I am expecting your comments.

thanks

Ellapparaj

Friday, March 23, 2007 6:10 AM
  • I need more details about your scenario.

by "synchronizing publication", did you meant to say " synchronizing databases between sql servers". if this, you can re-publishing the publication db to another sql server and then to the CE subsriber.

thanks

Yunwen

Wednesday, April 4, 2007 4:01 PM