none
An unauthorized change was made to windows RRS feed

• Question

• I infected my pc with some malware. I spent 3 days trying to get rid of it. None of the antivirus programs or spyware porgrams I tried helped me. AVG, kapersky, search and destroy, ccleaner, hijack this, ad-aware.

I managed to find 2 dll files that I deleted in safe mode cmd prompt only after I killed a few processes, I forgot what process it was. What ever that process was is still there and tried to write to regisrty HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run BMbf07be72 Rundll32.exe "C:\Windows\system32\dusgrfxg.dll",s. This was in use to xxwuu.dll from my system32 directory. I deleted the two dll's and the registry keys and they are not coming back after reboots into safe mode.

Now all of a sudden when I boot into windows vista I get An unauthorized change was made to windows and all I can run is internet browser.

Kapersky was scanning my pc when I killed a process that blue screened my pc - maybe this cause my license problem.

I booted back into safe mode and ran a free tool to check my product key and it is correct.

How do I fix this?
    Sunday, March 9, 2008 1:45 PM

Answers

All replies