windows 7 Atheros AR5007EG Wireless RRS feed

• Question

• I upgraded my Toshiba Satlite P300 from windows Vista to Windows 7. My wireless card (Atheros AR5007EG) stop working. I am hoping there is an update for this card to work with windows 7 even though I am getting a mesage that it has the latest drive when I use the update feature. I am fed up with putting in my belkin wireless adapter in order to access the internet. Is there an update to this problem as yet?

Can someone please help me?

Donald Yearwood
    Monday, December 6, 2010 8:03 PM

Answers

• Hi, as this forum focuses on Windows SteadyState specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows 7 forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Monday, December 13, 2010 1:16 AM
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 5:53 AM