[CRM 2013] Highlighted fields in total section of quote (order, invoice) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

in CRM 2013 some fields are highlighted (grey background) in the totals section of the quote. That is totallineitemamount, totalamountlessfreight and totalamount.

Now I have added a few custom fields to the totals section and removed the discountpercentage field (custom calculation is used here). After publishing I noticed that the rows that are highlighted obviously are selected by row-number or index. The result is, that still the first (totallineitemamount) the fourth (now custom field) and the seventh (totalamountlessfreight) rows have a grey background. In addition, my first custom fields value (where discountpercentage used to be) is put in curly braces.

Below is a screenshot of the totals section (sorry, we do not have english MUI installed there).

I could not find any way to modify which field/row is highlighted. I also tried to rename the section to possibly prevent CRM from highlighting anything at all - without success.

Is there any way to change, which field is highlighted?

Friday, October 10, 2014 11:42 AM

Answers

• I tested this on my CRM 2013 system. Here is what I had before adding a field to the form.

and here is what I get after adding a field.

So , the bands do not show in the right place. This is a bug!  My test system has SP1 installed but not UR1 for SP1. I checked the readme for UR1 for SP1 and I don't see any mention of this. I suggest you file this a bug in Connect.

Monday, October 13, 2014 4:00 PM

All replies

• I tested this on my CRM 2013 system. Here is what I had before adding a field to the form.

and here is what I get after adding a field.

So , the bands do not show in the right place. This is a bug!  My test system has SP1 installed but not UR1 for SP1. I checked the readme for UR1 for SP1 and I don't see any mention of this. I suggest you file this a bug in Connect.

Monday, October 13, 2014 4:00 PM
  • Thank you, I was afraid, this was a bug, but maybe I missed something.

Could you please tell me, where I can file a bug for CRM in Connect? Unfortunately I was only able to find were to file a suggestion. If there is no dedicated bug section, maybe I should suggest, that this will get fixed.

EDIT: Filed under https://connect.microsoft.com/dynamicssuggestions/feedback/details/1000612
    Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:58 AM
  • Frank I found your bug in Connect and also voted for it.
    Tuesday, October 14, 2014 8:36 AM