none
Ashok RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

This Ashok... I had completed BE in this current year..... Nw i would like to do microsoft certification course.... in this which specilization is good in current trend..... And which institute is best for doing this in bangalore......  Please tell me duration of this course and cost...... I want to join immediately yaar.... Pls anyone reply me..... otherwise mail me....

Rgards,

Ashok

asokanr123@gmail.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011 4:29 PM

Answers

All replies

• There are many certifications you can do however without knowing what type of technology you want to study, it's impossible to assist you. 

Please have a look at the following and chose a certification path http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-overview.aspx

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Sunday, December 4, 2011 11:48 PM
  • I agree with u sir...

Am completed Electronics and communication Engineering.... whether i want to start anyone microsoft certification... which one u preferred for me.....

Asokan
    Monday, December 5, 2011 2:42 AM
  • Chose one from the list on the link I provided you as you still haven't told us what type of certification track you want to do i.e. networking, developer etc
    Jeff Wharton

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Monday, December 5, 2011 2:44 AM
  • developing side sir....
    Asokan
    Monday, December 5, 2011 3:20 AM
  • Then you should do one of the MCPD certifications.  You can find more information about these certifications here http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcpd.aspx
    Jeff Wharton

Monday, December 5, 2011 3:23 AM
  • Thank u for ur reply sir...

I had seen that page.... I cleared about developing side.... for this i want to prefer .net and visual studio.... I didnt have knowledge those programs...... Dont mistake me better tell me networking field..... And institute....

Asokan
    Monday, December 5, 2011 3:34 AM
  • Go back and look at the link I originally provided and make a decision as I can’t make it for you.

Jeff Wharton

Monday, December 5, 2011 4:42 AM