CRM 2013 Server Side Sync Workflows Emails not working RRS feed

Answers

• So u have tested and enabled server side sync, but mails are not goimg out. Can i know if users are able to sent out normal emails from crm. If yes then in workflows what address does email have in the from field? If it is coming from a admin user then what settings does that user has? If the user from which mail comes is current user then u need to check what status is the workflows. Change the setttings of the user to outlook and see if everything ia working fine.

I hope u have used send email step and not create email step.

If my response answered your question, please "mark the response as an answer" and also "vote as helpful". Regards, Hari. www.crm2011byhari.blogspot.com

• Proposed as answer by Hari Narayanan Kumar Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by pslager Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:29 PM
    Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:02 PM

All replies

• So u have tested and enabled server side sync, but mails are not goimg out. Can i know if users are able to sent out normal emails from crm. If yes then in workflows what address does email have in the from field? If it is coming from a admin user then what settings does that user has? If the user from which mail comes is current user then u need to check what status is the workflows. Change the setttings of the user to outlook and see if everything ia working fine.

I hope u have used send email step and not create email step.

If my response answered your question, please "mark the response as an answer" and also "vote as helpful". Regards, Hari. www.crm2011byhari.blogspot.com

• Proposed as answer by Hari Narayanan Kumar Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by pslager Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:29 PM
    Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:02 PM
  • Hey, 

Thanks for your reply, I was looking at everything but the obvious and that was the from sender mailbox was not activated in CRM 2013.  Still getting used to this whole mailbox concept in CRM, thanks for the tip.  

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:30 PM