Show text box on first page only. Then also show depending on a parameter value RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I have 2 text boxes showing in my header on a report in visual studio 2008.    I know how to display the header only on the first page by using true and false.

=IIf(Globals!PageNumber=1,true,false, )

However I want to now only show the header depending on a parameter value as well as the first page only.  So I created the following code, and put it into the hidden formula field.

=IIf(Globals!PageNumber=1,true,false, ) and (Parameters!ClassID.Value <> 291)

It does not show an error, and runs the report.  However the text box still shows on each page of the report.  Do I need to use and IIF statement on the second part as well?

• Moved by Amanda Zhu Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:42 AM
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:04 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

If you are working with ASP.NET Web Application, I suggest that you can consult your issue on ASP.NET forum: http://forums.asp.net/  for better solution and support.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Amanda Zhu Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:41 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, April 24, 2014 10:31 PM
    Wednesday, April 16, 2014 8:07 AM