books RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Does any body know books regarding( Workflows related to MS CRM)

e books and the hard copy.

Thanks in advance,

Linet

Friday, May 9, 2008 7:08 AM

Answers

• There is also Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Unleashed. I'm getting my copy next week so I can't say for sure how good it is but from the content page it has 5 chapters on workflow.

I think Fronk means "Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0" and not using  "Using...."  That book is however good. Enjoy the reading.

Saturday, May 10, 2008 9:41 PM

All replies

• There is "Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0" from the guys at Sonoma Partners, there is the CRM 4.0 for Dummies book, and a handful of others.  Check Amazon to see what you can come up with.  I really like the "Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM" but that's just my opinion.

Fronk

Saturday, May 10, 2008 8:07 AM
  • There is also Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Unleashed. I'm getting my copy next week so I can't say for sure how good it is but from the content page it has 5 chapters on workflow.

I think Fronk means "Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0" and not using  "Using...."  That book is however good. Enjoy the reading.

Saturday, May 10, 2008 9:41 PM
  • Monday, May 12, 2008 1:23 PM
  • How is the book "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Unleashed"?

I want to buy a book which includes the topics from "very begining to end".

Please suggest me a book.

Monday, June 9, 2008 11:39 AM
  • Hello,

I have ordered this book and must say it's better than Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0

This book is for beginners and programmers.

Check http://microsoftdynamicscrm.blogspot.com/

for details

Regards,

Hans  Veldman

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:50 PM
  • Thank you Hans.I've already ordered "Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0".Also planing to buy CRM 4.0 Unleashed if i need so after refering Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.

From where u've ordered that book.How much it costs? .Can u plz sent me the link.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:21 AM