none
I want to merge two mcp accounts. RRS feed

• Question

• As I said I want to merge two different MCP accounts, so that I can get my MCSA certificate.

Is it possible to do that. Because I have given 3 papers of MCSA and after that I have given 1 last paper of MCSA so that I can get my MCSA certificate. But accidently when I registered for the exam, my another new SR ID got created. And I have given exam on that new ID.

So, now I am not able to get my MCSA certificate in my old MCP account.

Please suggest something and Please HELP.

Saturday, July 16, 2011 10:55 AM

Answers

All replies

• You need to contact your local Microsoft Regional Support Centre http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/help-default.aspx
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Saturday, July 16, 2011 12:07 PM
  • Recently, I was reading forums looking for solution for the same problem, not much helpful then my prometric center person guided me to contact Microsoft at "mcphelp at microsoft . com" who helped to consolidate my two MCP ids in just two days, I delighted about the quick response. They also provided very detailed explaination why two ids got created and what causion you should take going forward. Here is part of the email response.

----------------------------

A duplicate profile was created for you because a different email address was used when you took your last exam.

When registering for exams in the future, please use the information (name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number) as it appears on your current MCP profile. This would ensure that the exams get updated under your existing profile.

---------------------------

Hopefully this information would be useful for others in similar need.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:12 AM