Windows Vista Suggested to Uninstall Windows Live One Care Due to Poor Shut Down performance RRS feed

• General discussion

• LMAO Vista even says based on Windows Event Viewer errors Windows live One Care 2.0.2500.10 is bad. It's mostly reporting shut down issues and to speed up shut down to remove Windows live One Care.

Vista Performance monitoring Suggest to remove Windows Live One Care 2.0.2500.10

It even sent a report to microsoft

Now that's funny Microsoft own OS is complaining about it's own software I guess that a first.

Sunday, November 25, 2007 7:43 AM

All replies

•  Mikro wrote:

LMAO Vista even says based on Windows Event Viewer errors Windows live One Care 2.0.2500.10 is bad. It's mostly reporting shut down issues and to speed up shut down to remove Windows live One Care.

Vista Performance monitoring Suggest to remove Windows Live One Care 2.0.2500.10

Now that's funny Microsoft own OS is complaining about it's own software I guess that a first.

I cannot uninstall Windows Live Obe Care even though I followed ALL of the rtequired steps.

J. T.

Sunday, November 25, 2007 3:10 PM
  •  J. T. wrote:
     Mikro wrote:

LMAO Vista even says based on Windows Event Viewer errors Windows live One Care 2.0.2500.10 is bad. It's mostly reporting shut down issues and to speed up shut down to remove Windows live One Care.

I cannot uninstall Windows Live Obe Care even though I followed ALL of the rtequired steps.

J. T.

What so Hard about going in to the Start/Control Panel/ Add remove Programs or (Uninstall Modify Programs) and click windows live One Care and Uninstall Option. I even downloaded the registry clean up tool. It Works for me.  

Need More Help ?

Sunday, November 25, 2007 5:33 PM