Opportunity without activity RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I need to report opportunities without any assigned activity. Is there way how to do this with advanced find view?

BR, Ondra

Monday, February 24, 2014 8:01 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can't achieve this using advanced find I'm afraid. You don't say if you are using CRM2011 or CRM2013. If CRM2013, you can achieve this but you need to create a view called 'Opportunities with no activities', create a solution that contains only the opportunity, export it, edit the 'customizations.xml' file contained within the zip (see below link), re-zip it along with the other files then import the solution and publish.

I added a blog post on this subject a while ago http://www.gapconsulting.co.uk/news-resources/blogs/entryid/57/left-outer-joins-in-crm2013

Rob 

MCTS. GAP Consulting Ltd. Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011 & 2013

• Proposed as answer by Rob BoyersEditor Monday, February 24, 2014 9:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by okozar Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:58 AM
    Monday, February 24, 2014 9:10 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Edit columns from Advanced Find View.
    Monday, February 24, 2014 11:28 AM
  • Hi,

You can't achieve this using advanced find I'm afraid. You don't say if you are using CRM2011 or CRM2013. If CRM2013, you can achieve this but you need to create a view called 'Opportunities with no activities', create a solution that contains only the opportunity, export it, edit the 'customizations.xml' file contained within the zip (see below link), re-zip it along with the other files then import the solution and publish.

I added a blog post on this subject a while ago http://www.gapconsulting.co.uk/news-resources/blogs/entryid/57/left-outer-joins-in-crm2013

Rob 

MCTS. GAP Consulting Ltd. Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011 & 2013

• Proposed as answer by Rob BoyersEditor Monday, February 24, 2014 9:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by okozar Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:58 AM
    Monday, February 24, 2014 9:10 PM
    Answerer
  • Thank you for your answer, I'm using CRM2011 and it seems only way how to do this is use advanced find view twice. First find all opp. and second find opp. with activity and then make minus in access db. It's not good solution but good enough for my purposes.

Ondra

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 6:26 AM