CRM 2013 Online - Cannot select a Price List for a new product RRS feed

• Question

• I created one Price List (all I really need) and added a product to it already. Now I am trying to add a second product and it will not let me create the new product, because I cannot select a Price List. When I try to select the Price List I get this error message "No records found. Create a new record."

Here are screen shots of the issue. This is my only Price List

When I click on Price List Items, you can see the product I successfully created already.

Can only upload two images, see next post ...

Friday, December 20, 2013 4:15 PM

Answers

• You can use following workaround  -

Please go to Pricelist Item Grid as in Image 2 above and add a new pricelist item from the ribbon above you could choose the Product(China Opportunities Fund) from the lookup in the form and save it.

Yo would now see the pricelist added in  "China Opportunities Fund" .

Thanks

Sonal

• Marked as answer by john_oberweis Friday, January 10, 2014 6:03 PM
    Sunday, December 22, 2013 8:02 AM

All replies

• When I go to the products area and click on the existing product you can see it is associated with my Standard Price List.

Now I cannot get a capture of the error message, but here is the screenshot of the new product I am trying to create. When I try to select a Price List I get the "No records found. Create a new record." error message. Why will it not show my Standard Price List in my pick list???

Thanks very much for any help you can provide. I am a sales guy user, not a techie, but I am fairly facile with this. I had no issue creating the first product. I appreciate your help.

John

Friday, December 20, 2013 4:15 PM
  • You can use following workaround  -

Please go to Pricelist Item Grid as in Image 2 above and add a new pricelist item from the ribbon above you could choose the Product(China Opportunities Fund) from the lookup in the form and save it.

Yo would now see the pricelist added in  "China Opportunities Fund" .

Thanks

Sonal

• Marked as answer by john_oberweis Friday, January 10, 2014 6:03 PM
    Sunday, December 22, 2013 8:02 AM
  • Thank you, Sonal!

I apologize for not seeing this sooner, I was taking some time off. That was perfect!

-John

Friday, January 10, 2014 6:04 PM