none
Quiz point Updation??? RRS feed

All replies

• I did get points, but they were like this

Though I know for sure that I had solved 1 question perfectly out of two that too on the first attempt.
    I have no clue How I got 121 out of 100 ???
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 7:19 AM
  • It is on level basis.

Whenever u increase ur level , ur points increaed by 10%.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007 12:19 PM
  • Read the faqs, it clearly says that you get  points according to your level. with 10% increment with each level.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 1:45 PM
  • @ codephobia

Everybody got points for the quiz program, it is very clear. Mention what is your issue regarding so that we may discuss.

@ Harshil

Arjit is not mentioning about the earned points, he is referring for the points for the activity in quiz not referring to participation

@Arjit

I would like to ask you that whether you have got the correct answer (LOGIC) basic. If so surely you will be uploaded points for that the devsquare doesn't belong to microsoft community so there may not be any queries. Even then if you are confident with youself and holding a copy of the program that you created try the questions and answers with other compilers.

This is my tips for you, if it works have fun or else it is just an attempt. If you were correct then send all the documents to both the administrators from Microsoft and Devsquare be fast enough since the competition are about to end.

regards,

Thursday, June 7, 2007 2:21 PM
  • Thanks @Fredrick for clearing my misunderstanding. But i think now Arijit must have mailed both the MS and the DevSquare admins. No reply from him about the matter. Lets hope that he gets a reply frmo the admins.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:15 PM
  • Hi,

Yes I got the correct answer for the (Logic)Basic. I have sent a mail to them both and am waiting for their reply.

Anyways, thx for all ur prompt responses
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:44 PM
  • We are eagerly waiting to see a reply from you saying that admins has finally replied Smile
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:54 PM
  • Hope everything works out...

Good luck!

Thursday, June 7, 2007 8:17 PM
  • The admins should also take action or put an annoucement about the gradually/sudden increase in the ranks of specific members. Smile May be they are busy in finding them so not getting much time for other activities.
    Friday, June 8, 2007 4:42 AM
  • well me really disappointed with the admins as i didnt get my points for the april quiz........
    Friday, June 8, 2007 5:28 PM
  • @Adithya - are you sure that the solution that you got was 100% alright ? also did you email the admins ? i guess its a long time since it. Donno whether it will be solved now or not. Its late now.

I would like to add one more thing Adithya. Some (Many) People including me wants you to have a look at this thread "Am really shocked!!!"

And also give explanation about the same. I have nothing to say against you. Just go there and read the thread, and answer what ever you feel like. I still respect you as a contender to this contest.

Friday, June 8, 2007 5:43 PM
  • @ harshil

well my solution was 100% right becasue i got the correct result and i submitted i too in time and regarding the thread "I am really shocked" i have given my reply....i dont tell it is a justification but definitely what i feel .......

Friday, June 8, 2007 5:46 PM
  • @Adithya - But didn't you complain to the Devsquare admins ? they reply to you immediately in 1-2 days. You should have got a reply from them if you had emailed them. And if you did email them, then the reply it it might have landed into your BULK folder. I suggest you to try mailing and reminding the admins of Devsquare and also Rockstar once more .
    Friday, June 8, 2007 6:07 PM
  • i emailed the rockstar people not once but thrice but no use......
    Friday, June 8, 2007 6:09 PM
  • Try mailing the DevSquare admins.
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 4:04 PM