none
I want to obtain my email again

Question

• Hello everyone, I am quite new and I have no clue where to put my question. I am at my wits end, I asked the moderators, emailed a couple of them and they kept making me contact other people for help. All I want is to get my account back, my account was deleted because I couldn't remember my password for a year, and now I can not access it. I only want my account back so I can change my email for my ps3. But I can't do anything because I can't remember the password, Ineed my email to check my ps3 account so I can sign in my psn and then change the address. My ps3 has been left on for a coupleof daysnow, and I desperatly want my account back...I don't know what to do...
    • Edited by xNagano Sunday, December 28, 2014 10:56 PM
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, December 29, 2014 3:16 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Sunday, December 28, 2014 10:54 PM

Answers

• hello,

If this was a Hotmail account, I'd ask in the Outlook.com forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, December 29, 2014 3:16 PM
  • Or possibly over here.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/bd-p/22035

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:07 AM
  • Since account issues contain private information  which cannot be shared in a public forum please use the online form listed below. They are the only ones who have access to your account information, we simply don't.

All account related questions should now be asked online using the Microsoft Online form

Select the error you need help with and fill out the requested details on the next page.  You need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form.
    If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one https://signup.live.com/

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:15 AM

All replies

• hello,

If this was a Hotmail account, I'd ask in the Outlook.com forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, December 29, 2014 3:16 PM
  • Or possibly over here.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/bd-p/22035

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:07 AM
  • Since account issues contain private information  which cannot be shared in a public forum please use the online form listed below. They are the only ones who have access to your account information, we simply don't.

All account related questions should now be asked online using the Microsoft Online form

Select the error you need help with and fill out the requested details on the next page.  You need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form.
    If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one https://signup.live.com/

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:15 AM