none
certificate RRS feed

• Question

• hi guys! I am Malan Ehile David,I have just a small problem.My bachelor in computer application is caming to its end but I dont  know in which field of informatics I have to do a certicate.So want you guys to tell me which kind of certificate are expected in the field of imformatics till 2040.thank you in advance.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:21 AM

Answers

• Hi,

nobody can say which certifications will be expected in 2040 ;-) For Microsoft certification the exams change every year: some expire, some new exams can be taken...but like Mehboob said, for the next 5 years you can definetely take a SAP or Microsoft (MCTS, MCPD, MCITP) exam. Remember that running for a certification is like a life-long study, you have to pass them and after some years you have to upgrade them (if there are new, updated exams).

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    • Proposed as answer by Dimitri C Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. WhartyModerator Friday, March 16, 2012 1:35 AM
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 1:33 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• SAP, BI-Microsoft, BI-DB2, MCTS, MCITP.
    www.addarr.com
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 11:56 AM
  • Hi,

nobody can say which certifications will be expected in 2040 ;-) For Microsoft certification the exams change every year: some expire, some new exams can be taken...but like Mehboob said, for the next 5 years you can definetely take a SAP or Microsoft (MCTS, MCPD, MCITP) exam. Remember that running for a certification is like a life-long study, you have to pass them and after some years you have to upgrade them (if there are new, updated exams).

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    • Proposed as answer by Dimitri C Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. WhartyModerator Friday, March 16, 2012 1:35 AM
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 1:33 PM
    Answerer