Points for June ! RRS feed

• Question

• Points for june not yet updated ! Will they be update or they will update and say the results altogether ?
    Sunday, June 17, 2007 1:54 PM

All replies

• There was a weekend after 15th, so i guess we can expect some point update tomorrow on monday.
    Sunday, June 17, 2007 3:32 PM
  • Well no updates yet... is there going to be any updates????
    Monday, June 18, 2007 4:13 PM
  • What we all can do is just wait and hope for the points to be updated. Also i dont see any changes in the ranks, why admins have only deleted the points for the referral activities for only few people ? why are the admins being so unfair ?
    Monday, June 18, 2007 4:31 PM
  • I think all the unfair means are deleted or they are pointing those UFM and will delete atonce on 29th
    Monday, June 18, 2007 7:29 PM
  • Yes i Hope they do it. But it would be nice if they do it one by one, so that we can also see the rank updates. And more discussions on it can follow Stick out tongue
    Tuesday, June 19, 2007 3:54 AM
  • Seems the admins want to maintain the suspense until 30th..
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:23 AM
  • Oh!! This Suspense is Killing me

It would be better, if we could see some changes/updates continuously being made on the site.
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:25 AM
  • Common Admins, Do some point updates , or atleast some announcements.
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:23 AM
  • how can they declare the result without updating the pts. of june..

and whn the  Admins had announced tht they will  be declaring the result on 30th june ,

thn y they had do this so early..

I am not angry or somewht lik tht for their move,

but they had done misjustice with me..

Admins had kicked my rank frm 17th to 39th..

i still don't know why they had done this with me.

Monday, June 25, 2007 11:56 AM
  • Man thats not the final results, its just the tentative results, so that the admins can get the documents and verify our identify. If they had declared the results on 30th, then it would have taken more time for us to post them our proof, and for them to verify it. And because of this the admins have created a tentative winners list, which probably includes the of the month of June activities (I think so). And thats could be the reason why there is change in the ranks. Also many peoples points for the fake activities are been removed. If you want to see the final results, then you will have to wait till 30th.
    Monday, June 25, 2007 12:37 PM
  • Am eagerly looking for the results.. If that the tentative ranking is based after adding points for June, then updating the points could be shown too...
    Monday, June 25, 2007 3:54 PM
  • i don't know.. but i guess the tentative results are based  on the removal of all the fake referrals and other such activities..

i guess the june points are yet to be updated..
    Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:55 AM